A month ago, Rogers Garcia Patton hosted a relief drive for victims of Hurricane Harvey in South Texas. The drive was held at Tycoon Flats and attracted many residents who gave generously. The final tally of items donated reached 3,376 lbs. and was met with gratitude by the volunteers from the San Antonio Food Bank.
Congratulations go out to our own Alberto Garcia who has been elected Treasurer of the Mexican American Bar Association, San Antonio branch.
March 2016, San Antonio—Our own Albert Garcia addressed the San Antonio area YMCA members for this year’s fundraising kick off. The evening showcased all that the YMCA does for the San Antonio community, from providing fun and safe work-out facilities, to inspiring families to live healthier lives regardless of financial resources. Read more
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – June 2015 The YMCA of San Antonio has honored RGP partner Albert Garcia with the 2014 Strengthening the Community Award for his work as a volunteer coach for the Kennedy High School mock trial team. Read more
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Follow up Report of RGP’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Drive October 2, 2017
- RGP Welcomes Jessica Estorga as New Partner August 16, 2017
- Alberto Garcia Elected Treasurer of Mexican American Bar Association SA April 6, 2017
- Analysis: Trump’s Executive Order of March 6, 2017 March 28, 2017
- Jason Rogers Approved to Practice Federal Law in Texas Western District March 20, 2017