Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States?
On March 6, 2017, President Trump’s administration released the anticipated and revised second Executive Order (EO). It specifies conditions of a travel ban for nationals of six Middle Eastern countries. The following is our analysis of the new order.
The majority of U.S. citizens never come in contact with the legal system. It follows that an overwhelming part of the population learns about the subject from the only authoritative source that they know: television. For example, Law and Order provides a great way to get a comprehensive history of how law proceedings are portrayed on TV. However, the show is an extremely skewed view of how the justice system actually works. Read more
The San Antonio Police Department boasts some of the finest officers that any department could hope for. They work day in and day out to grind out the tough yards while building trust among the lawful citizens of our city. This post isn’t about them. Read more
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Alberto Garcia Elected Treasurer of Mexican American Bar Association SA April 6, 2017
- Analysis: Trump’s Executive Order of March 6, 2017 March 28, 2017
- Jason Rogers Approved to Practice Federal Law in Texas Western District March 20, 2017
- Community Property in Texas: If one of ya’ll bought it, ya’ll both own it February 7, 2017
- Jason Rogers Recognized by McCombs School of Business at UT August 29, 2016