Rogers Garcia Patton PLLC is a law firm that is staffed with highly-trained San Antonio criminal defense attorneys who are ready to work with you whether you have been charged with a criminal offense or are simply under investigation. If you have been charged with a crime or are under investigation, then time is your most valuable asset and your next action is critical. You need to know the right steps to take.
Texas has a well-deserved reputation for being harsh during sentencing once someone is convicted of a crime. You need to get representation as soon as you can. Situations can change in a moment’s notice. Do you know what information you need to give your attorney? If not, answer our Criminal Defense Questionnaire and find out the best way to defend yourself. When you finish, you can send your questionnaire directly to a qualified criminal defense attorney who can then contact you to discuss your options or simply print it out for your reference.*
The Texas Justice System is complex. The punishments for those convicted of a criminal offense in Texas can be severe. For most people, knowing what to do if they were suddenly charged or arrested for a criminal offense is outside of what they prepare for in their daily lives. For example, if you were arrested, would you know what questions you don’t have to answer? Probably not. You can’t expect to be able to navigate the maze of procedures without competent legal help. In order to protect yourself, you need every advantage possible. RGP will help you when you need help the most. Don’t risk your future. Get the representation that you need.
Rogers Garcia Patton PLLC is qualified to take cases brought by either the state or federal authorities. Whether you have been charged or arrested for a crime, felony or misdemeanor, we can help. It is your constitutional right to have competent legal representation. If you hire one of RGP’s criminal defense lawyers, you can put your mind at ease. Our attorneys have been trained to use complex and high level strategies to achieve the best possible result for each and every one of our clients.
RGP has achieved successful outcomes for our clients in the following areas:
- Felony and misdemeanor arrests
- Revocation of Probation
- Arrests before indictment
- Expunction of criminal history and arrests
We strongly urge you to take our questionnaire to help you organize your defense. It is offered as a free service to help you organize the information that will need. We are available to analyze your situation should you choose to contact us with the facts regarding your case.*
If you are under investigation for a crime or have been arrested for a criminal offense, call our San Antonio office now at (210) 540-3449 or submit a request for a free consultation.
* You are not obligated to send your information to Rogers Garcia Patton PLLC. Service is provided free of charge. Important notification: Filling out or submitting the questionnaire should not be construed as legal advice and filling out or submitting these questions does not establish a attorney-client relationship.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Follow up Report of RGP’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Drive October 2, 2017
- RGP Welcomes Jessica Estorga as New Partner August 16, 2017
- Alberto Garcia Elected Treasurer of Mexican American Bar Association SA April 6, 2017
- Analysis: Trump’s Executive Order of March 6, 2017 March 28, 2017
- Jason Rogers Approved to Practice Federal Law in Texas Western District March 20, 2017