Driving while intoxicated (or DWI) is a uniquely challenging offense that can have severe consequences for any person facing that charge. A conviction for DWI can lead to drivers license suspension, jail time, heavy fines, and extreme difficulty in obtaining future employment. It is critical that such a charge is handled properly from day one.
From challenging a breathalyzer test or a blood test to understanding the complexities of the standardized field sobriety tests, our attorneys will scrutinize every part of your case to make sure that you avoid a conviction or reduce the consequences that you face.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- RGP Welcomes Jessica Estorga as New Partner August 16, 2017
- Alberto Garcia Elected Treasurer of Mexican American Bar Association SA April 6, 2017
- Analysis: Trump’s Executive Order of March 6, 2017 March 28, 2017
- Jason Rogers Approved to Practice Federal Law in Texas Western District March 20, 2017
- Community Property in Texas: If one of ya’ll bought it, ya’ll both own it February 7, 2017